Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Boys


Okay Okay...I know it's been an entire month since I've really blogged about anything going on. I know there's really no excuse. Christmas, the busy time of year, with all the extra stuff to do...it doesn't cut it, I know. So, I'm jumping back into it full force! I'm trying to catch up on all the things that've been going on over this crazy month!




I was just scrolling through my pictures in my camera and came across a few pictures we took this past month after a family home evening. These pictures of my boys are just so fun. I love it when Justin wrestles with them. They love being with their Daddy and it's just so fun for me to watch them interact with him. So many times I'm told that "they grow up so fast" so this was just one of those moments when I look at these pictures and want to 'freeze frame' my kids forever. I love them being little and I love the little things they do.



2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

I love these pictures. What great memories of those everyday fun things that happen when Daddy's home.

Melody B. said...

I know what you mean! It's strange to think back to photos with your own parents and to think that some day OUR kids will look back at pictures with US and think those same things. I was just 7 yrs. old...how can I be the parent now?