Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cursed Cough!

Yesterday Bree started getting a fever and a cough so I called her docs and they have decided to postpone her MRI for a few weeks. The anesthesiologists won't take her if she has any kind of airway issue. I guess mixing anesthesia with a cough can even worsen her symptoms. No pneumonia, thank you!

We are disappointed that we have to wait to get this done but it's better to be safe than sorry. So, her MRI is now scheduled for September 16th. In a way, I'm kind-of glad that we get to postpone but it's also stressful to just wonder what's going on in her little body. We just want to make sure all is well and that yucky tumor doesn't grow back. We both feel very stongly that all is well with Bree so until then, we're moving forward and enjoying everyday!

Until the next time...



2 comments:

Kathleen said...

We'll still be praying for Bree, clear up till the 16th (and beyond, of course!) Hope her cough and fever are very fleeting. I think I may have had the same thing 2 weeks ago. It ended quicker than I had anticipated. Feel better, Bree!!

The Driggs said...

So sorry about a yucky cough! And sorry that it has to postpone her MRI. We hope she is feeling better in no time.