Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm lame!

Okay, I promised pictures and all I can say is that I have "baby brain!" I went to see Kristin & Tim at the hospital last week and even took my camera, but forgot to take pictures! Duh! I haven't been to visit them lately because I've had sick kiddos but they will come soon!

Just a quick update, for those that don't know, little Corinne had a hard couple of days after she was born. She threw up some blood a few hours after birth and had to have a NG-tube put down her nose into her tummy to pump out any excess blood. She had a few episodes of vomitting, but the doctors and nurses said she just swallowed too much blood in the birth canal. She had an IV hooked up and received sugar water to keep her blood sugar up. She was in the ICU for the time they stayed in the hospital but now all is well and both Mom and baby are home, happy and healthy! She was able to come home on Saturday and now she's eating well and adjusting just fine!

We are so excited little Corinne is here and so happy all is well!



1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

Can't wait to see her. We're so glad all is well.