Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tragedy!!

Yes, it has been forever since my lastest post! Sadly, about 10 days ago, my beloved computer of 5-1/2 years passed away! There were a few tears shed, mostly by me because I was so sad that my pictures, programs, emails were all gone! Some tears were shed by Justin when I told him the news since we think we'll have to buy a new one and he cried anticipating the money we'll have to spend on another computer!

As for now, I'm using Justin's REALLY OLD laptop so I won't be posting that often, at least until our computer is fixed or we can welcome a new one into the family!

Don't fret though, there will be more pictures and stories to come! Hey, if anyone has suggestions on which computers are best, pass them my way. I'm starting to shop around!



7 comments:

JakenDebbie said...

Did you really lose all your pictures? That is horrible!! Good luck with the new computer hunt. Jake is sort of a computer nerd, so I will ask him what he recommends. Love you!

The Gerard Family said...

Hi Kari,
I some how got to your blog and you are adorable. You have the cutest family. I just started this "blog" thing so I am getting started but would love to add you to mine. Seems like the last time I saw you was before we graduated at ASU or maybe Serranos...Anyways keep in touch.

Anna said...

My new love (computer love) is my new iMac. Seriously can't go wrong with this machine, besides the steep price tag. I was getting so many viruses on our last computer and it was causing all kinds of problems. It crashed and died so many times that I knew one more computer death would really be the end for the machine...no coming back to life. So now no more viruses for me! I love mac!

Summertime Designs said...

My brother-in-law Jared (Shanon's hubby) is a computer whiz and he swears by and will only ever buy an iMac ever again. He says that he does not have problems with viruses, they don't break down, and now Cory has gone and boughten me one too! (I haven't really started using it because I love my PC too much and haven't had much time to learn the new gadgets and shortcuts of the iMac, but I know one day I will.) Also, when our old computer had "died" Jared was able to retrieve our pictures for us. If it's really important to you, you can ask Shanon how much Jared would charge to come and retrieve all your lost photos and stuff!

Melody B. said...

Costco has good computers...that's where we got ours. Did you loose all of your pics on that computer...that would be DEATH for me!

Holly Schwendiman said...

How fun it is to catch up! I get so behind sometimes but it's always fun to come see what you guys have been up to! :)

Hugs,
Holly

Linz said...

I love me a MAC...I've used PC's a lot but I always go back to the MAC!