Thursday, September 8, 2011

Little Dancer

Bree started her first dance class back in the beginning of August. 
She goes once a week for an hour and is in LOVE with it. She does tap, jazz and tumbling and she is quite the performer. She's in a class with about 5 other girls and it's so fun to take her and watch her try to do the moves that her teacher is trying to teach them. 





I think my favorite part of her taking a dance class is getting her dressed up all girly. I adore the leotards, tights and tutus more than I thought I would. After I see her all dolled up, I can't help but make her pose for the camera because she looks so darn cute! 

Here she is telling me, "Last one, Mommy!" 

I love that she likes it so much. And, hey, since she's my only girl, I'm going to relish every moment that she'll let me dress her up! 



3 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Aw I am in love! : )

Mandi Roth said...

So Sweet. Love the 2 pics of her laying on the ground. She's just too precious!! LOVE!!! :)Glad she's liking dance.

Melissa Bosen said...

Oh my gosh, Kari, she is just adorable! Those ones on her tummy are the best!