Tuesday, January 24, 2012

AZ Science Center

While the kids were on Christmas break, my sis and I took them the the AZ Science Center. We had a really good time. There were a ton of exhibits that they all loved. 

There's an All about your body section and the kids loved going through the stomach. It toots and growls as you crawl through it. The boys especially loved it!

Caleb loved the heart with the different chambers. His own personal ball pit. He loved mixing up all the oxygen molecules. 

Caleb is my milk boy. Milk does your bones good!

There was a pirates exhibit with real gold, pirate remains and old artifacts. Way cool stuff! Aargh!

Making volcano steam...

Love those cute faces.

Caleb loved the mechanical room. So much to do!


Climbing against his own body weight.

Gunner & Bree both wanted to sit on the bed of nails. I was good with taking the pictures. Looks painful!

Don't you love that she wears a dress EVERYWHERE?!?

There's a home & building section. Gunner built this all on his own. Way to go bud!

Bode was just happy to get out of the stroller.

LOVE these kids!

Cute pic of my sis Kristin with Mr. Bode.


 There's a future room where the kids can explore with computers and project different images on the big screens. It was super fun and one of the favs of the day. 

Quasimoto Gunner

Megamind Bode.


This was my favorite pic of the day. I have a little Marilyn on my hands. :)




We had a great time and are excited to go back. :)



1 comment:

Melissa Bosen said...

We have not been there for a long time and it looks like there are all new exhibits! Cool place.
You look so cute in your hat and I am laughing at Megamind Bode picture. :)