Our Breezy is 6 months old! Here are some highlights of our sweet girl:
* She loves to reach out and grab everything and anything...including my face and earrings!
* She laughs at the most random things but when we really try to get her to laugh she just stares at us like we are crazy!
* She is SOOO easy going and mellow. I love her sweet personality!
* She sleeps so well. I dont know what I did to get such a good baby.
* She has amazing patience already - she lets her brothers crawl, kiss and tumble over her and hardly makes a peep.
* She will cover her face with her hand when she nurses. It's really sweet!
We love our Easy Breezy. Happy half birthday sweet baby!
Then these are just some random pictures of a few of Gunner's friends. He loves having friends over to his house to play. (And I'm grateful too because then maybe I can get some stuff done around the house while they play!)
Here they are playing "Climb the mountain." Gotta love how boys have to be tumbling all over the place...pretty much all the time!
Then this is Gunner's buddy Carter. We love friends!
Then, this past weekend, a cute thing happened with Caleb. Most often when Caleb passes by a mirror, he has to stop and talk to himself in his own little language. It's a sweet thing he does but I dont ever know what he is saying.
Then this is the picture of all the different things he had taken out of my bathroom drawers to explain. He had been very busy!