Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friends!

This is Breezy's friend Brielle. She was born a week before our Bree. Brielle's mom, Stephanie, was so sweet to watch Bree while we went to the temple a few weeks ago. I just love that these two little girls could get together!
Our Bree is pretty laid back. She doesnt care much to roll over, or try to sit up. She's content to just lay there and take in the atmosphere around her...pretty much she's our lazy girl. Then we have Brielle... who is practically ready to crawl. Oh well, I guess I should be grateful that she's so mellow. She definitely makes life easy!



4 comments:

dustin and amy said...

Bree's face is so funny in that picture! She is getting so big, are you have a blast with a girl? Your kiddos are so cute!

Mia said...

haha I love that last pic of Bree!!! too cute!!!!

Steph said...

Bree looks a little scared of Brielle in that last picture--Mom, who is this wild girl who is attacking me? She is so cute. You have to love that mellow personality. I thought Brielle was going to be that way, but she has turned into quite the busy little person. I'm already scared of her toddler years! Glad we got to get these girls together--we'll have to do it again!

Alisa Larson said...

She really is getting cuter and cuter -how's that even possible?