Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ventura Strawberry Farms

I'm still trying to play catch-up with all my blogging. This week I am determined to get caught up!

So, on the last day of our trip to Ventura (yes, back in June) we went to the Underwood Family Farms. It's a huge farm where you can pick your own fruits and vegetables. They have a play area for the kids and lots of farm animals to feed.

Walking through the sunflowers...Ahhh!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Too bad this was overgrown & bitter. I L-O-V-E zucchini!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Man, I'm in love with this smile!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Picking & eating the strawberries! Our favorite!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I met this cute guy there. I think I'll keep him!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Breezy couldn't get enough of the strawberries.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

My handsome little men!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Woo woo! All aboard!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




3 comments:

Amanda Pfeifer said...

strawberry farmers really should start weighing the customers before they pick and after they pick.. I know I've eaten my fair share over the years!

Wendi and Eric said...

I love Bree's pink tails! So adorable.

Kelly said...

That farm looks Amazing! So fun! I LOVE zuchinni too! :)
It looks like you guys had a great summer! You really do have such a cute family! And I love how in LOVE you and Justin are! Such great examples! Love ya