Sunday, May 4, 2008

Photo shoot!

Last week my WONDERFUL sis-in-law Alisa was kind enough to take some "Anne Geddes" style pictures of my little Bree. It was fun. We did a lot of naked pictures and Alisa had some great ideas. Unfortunately, I was so limited on time that day that we had to rush a bit, but they still turned out GREAT! Also, my sister Kristin was able to come and bring her new baby Corinne. The girls had matching outfits so we got some really cute pictures of them together. Here are some of my favorite shots!


Bree looks a bit tired here, she had just eaten so she was slowly dozing off!


I love this picture!

Don't you love the bow? It was made by my friend Alicia if anyone wants one!

Tiny feet!

I'm just loving her deep blue eyes and all her rolls! She's turning into my little chunky monkey!


We had to do the 'traditional' anne geddes shot of course!


This is Krissy's little girl Corinne. Isn't she a doll? She grabbed Bree's hand and it was so darn cute!

Speaking of gorgeous, isn't Kristin looking good? She is loving being a new mommy. She's already a pro!

Our girls are only 10 weeks apart. It's going to be so fun finding matching outfits for them to wear and it'll be great seeing them grow up together!




10 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

Kari,
Cute pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting and cuter and cuter everytime. You look beautiful as always and gotta love the chunky monkey. I got a chunky monkey also!! Thanks for the advertisment!!

Melody B. said...

Those are GREAT pics! You have got some serious bows for your sweet girl! That girl is going to be accesorized from head to toe everyday I can feel it!:P Yes, Kristin is beautiful as always! How annoying...she's just as nice and sweet as she is beautiful!:P HA! LOVE HER!

JakenDebbie said...

Bree is so adorable. I LOVE the cousin pictures...especially where they are holding hands. That is so sweet. Cousins are a wonderful thing! Tell Kristin hi for me! I miss you guys!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

oh my goodness they're going to have so fun together! i cant believe kristin is a mommy too! how exciting! you need to tell her to email me back!

Mia said...

Those are really beauitful pictures Kari!!!! I love the "Chunky Monkey" one...I love the rolls!!!! hehe. And as for your other post (the poop one) I was cracking up!!! I can only imagine...It sounds like you handeled the situation a lot better than I would!
Cute Cute Blog!

Summertime Designs said...

That is so fun for Corinne and Bree to be so close in age! (However, it's more fun for you and Kristin at this point when they're so little). That will be fun to dress them alike. Shanon and I have done that with ours as well. What great pictures! Bree is just absolutely beautiful. Annika was sitting beside me when I was reading your post and she said, "Aw, who's that sweet little baby girl?"

The Blakes said...

Such cute pictures. You Smith girls are hotties...and you have super cute kids!

Alisa Larson said...

I'm glad you like the pics Kari - I wish I had figured out my camera before you left - next time I'll be ready! You and Kristin are so beautiful it makes me want to gag....not that I'm jealous or anything! Love you!

Clay's gal said...

Those are 2 of the cutest baby girls in the world!! Hopefully I will have a girl next so Corrine won't be so out numbered on our side! My boys are OBBSESSED with her!

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures! It is so fun dressing up baby girls!